- Connectivity to Chandigarh via two 200’ wide arteries – Madhya Marg and Dakshin Marg.
- Proposed 70 Acre lake (to be developed by GMADA) flowing along the periphery of the project which would give a delightful feel to the plotted development.
- 60 Acre green belt nestling the township in a positive, green and natural environment.
- Pollution free environment. Site right in front of Shivalik mountain range having beautiful natural landscape.
- Chandigarh Airport – 16 km.
- Chandigarh Rly Station – 13 km.
- PGI & Punjab University – 04 km.
- Chandigarh ISBT & Sector 17 – 06 km
Manohar Singh and Company presents first-of-its-kind Smart City,“The Palm” in New Chandigarh that offers way more than what comes to the eye. The project is planned and envisioned by top architects to have street architecture based on iconic cities like San Francisco, Hong Kong, Prague and Melbourne.
Mullanpur also known as New Chandigarh, is conceived by Jurong International of Singapore under the aegis of GMADA. New Chandigarh will have a unique land use mix with 386 acres being earmarked for Edu City, 413 acres for Medi-city, 75 acres for City Centre and 79 acres for Commercial Centre. Forthcoming attractions include state-of-the-art Cricket stadium and Academy. With ample open spaces and a salubrious environment, this project maintains a close relationship with life, here you will be nestled amidst a positive and green environment. The Palm, just zero kms from Chandigarh, is planned to be 300 acres of integrated township located in New Chandigarh and right next to Chandigarh – New Chandigarh barrier. The property’s strategic location ensures you stay connected, networked and in the midst of urban amenities.
With years of expertise and excellence in construction technologies, Manohar Infrastructure & Constructions Private Limited has laid out ambitious plans to develop world-class township in Mullanpur, also known as New Chandigarh. The upcoming 3000 crore project speaks volumes about the company’s commitment to quality. This mixed-use development 300 acre project with commercial (20) acres of commercial development) & residential project (250 acres of plotted development, 30 acres of residential development including group housing) is to be developed in 8 to 10 million square feet.Being touted as the next big thing in the region’s real estate sector, this township shall offer top-notch facilities & amenities. The Palm, will have in its fold, projects like Palm Springs, Palm Gardens, Palm Residency, Palm Central Bay, Palm Eco-city and commercial spaces like The Palm Downtown.